- New York federal and state civil and securities litigation (successfully litigating contract breaches, debt collection recoveries, civil tort and fraud cases).
- Arbitration – FINRA, AAA and ICDR (currently representing financial services firm in FINRA arbitration and international telecommunications firm in ICDR arbitration).
- Employment Disputes (successfully representing employers in matters before federal and state regulatory bodies, and counseling individual clients through employment contract issues).
- Third-Party Discovery Disputes (successful in navigating clients through meeting discovery obligations while keeping costs as economic as possible, including fee-shifting to the requesting party)
Regulatory & Compliance
- Internal Investigations (substantial experience conducting confidential inquiries involving whistle-blower claims, data breaches, financial improprieties, copyright violations, sanctions violations and internal policy violations).
- Regulatory Agency Inquiries (experience assisting clients in responding to regulatory inquiries from various federal and state regulatory agencies, including the SEC and FINRA).
Company formation (experience assisting domestic and over-seas clients in establishing U.S. corporate entities)
Corporate Counseling (experience advising corporate clients on a variety of agreements, including shareholder and share purchase agreements, corporate structuring and fundraising, licensing and distribution agreements, and, trademark applications).
- Expertise assisting both business and individual clients on all visa categories, including category B, E, G, H, L, O and P visas, as well as employer sponsored green cards, and individual B, E,F, M and family sponsored green cards
- The firm is committed to providing pro-bono and public service assistance. Its attorneys have represented public agencies such as the City of New York in its corporate counsel public service program, charitable groups such as the international aid agency Concern, and, individually, including immigration asylum seekers and other indigent clients.